Work Worth Doing
PeriGen employees have the satisfaction of knowing they make a difference. We work every day to ensure that moms and babies receive the safest care possible, and we do that by designing perinatal systems that address the root causes of preventable medical errors: errors of cognition and communication. Scientific literature shows that 50% of birth traumas that occur in the United States each year are potentially avoidable. By reducing the incidence of complications, PeriGen systems support clinicians in delivering safer, better care.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see more of PeriGen’s community involvement, click here.
Current Job Openings:
Controller/Accounting Manager – Cary, NC
PeriGen is a leading innovator in perinatal software solutions. Our team of visionary clinicians and software developers use artificial intelligence to harness complicated data for a simple mission – protecting moms and babies. The company is headquartered in Cary, NC, with offices in Montreal and Tel Aviv.
We are looking for a hardworking contributor/manager to grow the finance function of our organization as Controller/Accounting Manager, reporting to the CFO.
Do you excel at revenue recognition, per 606 standards? Are you versatile enough to handle month-end closings for different segments with foreign currency aspects? Yet strategic enough to manage high-level forecasting and special projects for BOD consideration? If you have strong NetSuite knowledge/experience, combined with these skills, this may be a great fit for you.
PeriGen is looking for an experienced finance professional to handle critical activities:
- Manage month-end close cycles, review of journal entries, and account reconciliations.
- Lead all software revenue recognition activities, to include quote and contract workflow/review, invoicing, and collections.
- Handle cash management activities – in US, Canadian, and Israeli currencies – including cash position and FX trades.
- Ensure tax compliance (income/property/sales) and foreign tax reporting for US and Canadian entities. (Avalara experience would be a real plus.)
. . but also, to manage the daily activities, including:
- Manage inventory, fixed assets, prepaids, accruals, and deferrals.
- Employee expenses, for a US-based sales and clinical team.
- Oversee A/R and payroll, including sales commissions, for US and Canada.Our culture thrives on innovation and growth, technical skill, and a strong client focus. If you’re comfortable with a fast-paced, transnational environment – and have at least 7 years of professional accounting experience and 4 years of experience supervising accounting and finance professionals, preferably in the healthcare IT or med device industries (CPA and VC/PE experience preferred), then we need to hear from you! Apply through LinkedIn or email your resume to us email@example.com.