This is a remote role.
Are you an experienced project manager who adapts and learns quickly, with a track record of driving the delivery of projects on time, and within budget and scope? Are you an excellent communicator, able to effectively influence others – both inside and outside your organization – to achieve project goals? If you have at least four (4) years of project management experience in software implementation, with demonstrated success managing multiple projects simultaneously, this may be a great fit for you.
PeriGen is looking for a creative, tech-savvy project leader who can:
- Skillfully support IT implementations, including interfaces, and virtual go lives.
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan in accordance with contracted scope.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path activities.
- Measure project resource and financial performance using best-practice tools and techniques.
- Use their in-depth knowledge of online PM tools, including Microsoft Project, OneNote and Teams to track and coordinate activities.
. . with demonstrated success managing and influencing others including:
- Planning and conducting effective and efficient weekly project team status calls.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects in a virtual/remote environment.
- Work cohesively with other project managers to solve client issues.
- And, approach documentation from a technologically friendly approach, striving to be as paperless and virtual as possible.
Our culture thrives on innovation and growth, technical skill, and a dedicated client focus. If you’re comfortable with a fast-paced, matrixed and transnational environment – and have the flexibility to work with different time zones and adjust to project changes – please contact us today!
This position will be located in our Cary, NC office, but initially will be working remotely.
Are you an excellent problem-solver, using your technical expertise to work on multiple projects simultaneously? Do you communicate clearly and succinctly with others, proactively determine measures of success for each project, and challenge work processes as needed? If you have an EE/IT degree (or the equivalent) and 5+ years’ experience as a software developer or engineer in healthcare IT or the medical device industry, this may be a great fit for you.
PeriGen is looking for a proactive technical expert who can:
- Develop code and design software applications for its proprietary hospital/healthcare IT products.
- Modify existing software to correct errors or improve performance.
- Monitor and assist with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Design solutions that can be readily adapted to changes in technology and/or clinical use.
- Consider difficult design trade-offs and recommend potential solutions concerning features, product quality, and project schedule/cost.
- Determine all tasks required for project execution and accept responsibility for project outcome.
. . . by utilizing the following development tools:
- Coding in C# and .Net.
- Experience with Angular, C++, WinForms, WPF and WCF preferred.
- Platform experience in: Microsoft Windows and Server, MS SQL Server, Reporting Services, Azure, AD, Windows CE and Linux.
- Demonstrated success in software product release processes, including Agile SDLC methodologies.
- Proficiency with engineering software such as Microsoft VSTS.
Our culture thrives on innovation and growth, technical skill, and a dedicated client focus. If you’re comfortable with a fast-paced, team-based environment – and have the flexibility to adjust to project changes while seeking the optimal technology solution – then we need to hear from you!