Registered Nurse (OB, Per Diem)
PeriGen is a leading innovator in perinatal software solutions. Our team of visionary clinicians and software developers use artificial intelligence to harness complicated data for a simple mission – protecting moms and babies. The company is headquartered in Cary, NC, with offices in Montreal and Tel Aviv.
We are looking for Registered Nurses who are interested in a Per Diem Clinical Lead position. This is a remote, contract position that involves hospital site visits, both virtually and in person throughout the US, to assist with clinical workflow configuration, end user education, and product implementation.
This is an ideal role for an experienced obstetric registered nurse who is interested in a per diem, flexible work assignment – working with labor and delivery teams across the US influencing patient safety and improving clinical practice.
Successful candidates will have:
- Current, registered nurse licensure in their state of residency
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in configuring and implementing EMRs, fetal monitoring systems, or similar hospital-based systems
- The ability to analyze complex clinical software systems and workflows; must be knowledgeable in understanding and troubleshooting software logic
- Working knowledge of designing clinical processes to improve efficiency and patient care,
And these aspects will set you apart from the rest:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Nursing or Healthcare Informatics.
- Significant experience (5+ years) in obstetric patient care
- Working knowledge of the PeriGen software solutions suite
- Previous experience delivering clinical education programs
Our culture thrives on innovation and growth, with a dedicated client focus. If you’re comfortable in a tech-savvy, fast-paced setting – then please apply today! Apply through LinkedIn or email your resume to us at email@example.com.
PeriGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.