This is a remote role.
Are you an experienced project manager who adapts and learns quickly, with a track record of driving the delivery of projects on time, and within budget and scope? Are you an excellent communicator, able to effectively influence others – both inside and outside your organization – to achieve project goals? If you have at least four (4) years of project management experience in software implementation, with demonstrated success managing multiple projects simultaneously, this may be a great fit for you.
PeriGen is looking for a creative, tech-savvy project leader who can:
- Skillfully support IT implementations, including interfaces, and virtual go lives.
- Develop and manage a detailed project plan in accordance with contracted scope.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path activities.
- Measure project resource and financial performance using best-practice tools and techniques.
- Use their in-depth knowledge of online PM tools, including Microsoft Project, OneNote and Teams to track and coordinate activities.
. . with demonstrated success managing and influencing others including:
- Planning and conducting effective and efficient weekly project team status calls.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects in a virtual/remote environment.
- Work cohesively with other project managers to solve client issues.
- And, approach documentation from a technologically friendly approach, striving to be as paperless and virtual as possible.
Our culture thrives on innovation and growth, technical skill, and a dedicated client focus. If you’re comfortable with a fast-paced, matrixed and transnational environment – and have the flexibility to work with different time zones and adjust to project changes – please contact us today!
This position will be located in our Cary, NC office, but initially will be working remotely.
PeriGen is a leading innovator in perinatal software solutions. Our team of visionary clinicians and software developers use artificial intelligence to harness complicated data for a simple mission – protecting moms and babies. The company is headquartered in Cary, NC, with offices in Montreal and Tel Aviv.
PeriGen is looking for a proactive technical expert who can:
- Develop code to meet complex design specifications for proprietary hospital/healthcare IT products.
- Analyze new technologies and existing systems to solve integration problems and improve performance.
- Interface with other engineers to plan and organize the development of innovative products.
- Develop solutions that account for scalability and/or changes in clinical use.
- Monitor and assist with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Consider difficult design trade-offs and recommend potential solutions concerning features, product quality, and project schedule/cost.
- Determine all tasks required for project execution and accept responsibility for project outcome.
. . . by utilizing the following development tools:
- Coding in C# and .Net.
- Platform experience in: Microsoft Windows and Server, MS SQL Server, Reporting Services, Azure, AD, Windows CE and Linux.
- Demonstrated success in software product release processes, including Agile SDLC methodologies.
- Proficiency with engineering software such as Microsoft VSTS.
Our culture thrives on innovation and growth, technical skill, and a dedicated client focus. If you’re comfortable with a fast-paced, team-based environment – and have the flexibility to adjust to project changes while seeking the optimal technology solution – then we need to hear from you! Apply through LinkedIn or email your resume to us at email@example.com. PeriGen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.