PeriGen is looking for a Clinical Engagement Specialist!
PeriGen is a leading innovator in perinatal software solutions. Our team of visionary clinicians and software developers use artificial intelligence to harness complicated data for a simple mission – protecting moms and babies. The company is headquartered in Cary, NC, with offices in Montreal and Tel Aviv.
We are looking for an innovative, tech-savvy nurse/clinician to engage with prospective hospital clients as a Clinical Engagement Specialist.
Are you an obstetric subject matter expert with comprehensive functional and workflow knowledge and plenty of war stories? Are you an excellent communicator and with a penchant for public speaking and the ability to effectively influence at the enterprise (C-suite/administrative) level as well as the hospital bedside? If you have a BSN (MSN preferred) and at least five (5) years perinatal nursing experience, this may be a great fit for you.
PeriGen is looking for an experienced OB nurse to lead critical customer education activities, including:
• Assisting in the analysis of each potential customer’s workflow and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Preparing for product demonstrations through customer assessment/discovery interviews, workflow observations, and validation of processes.
• Participating and/or leading sales demonstrations of PeriGen’s proprietary software applications.
• Actively promoting new technology to support OB patient care needs.
. . with a demonstrated dedication to the advancement of obstetrics care, through:
• Current certification in a nationally recognized specialty area of practice (i.e. NCC, ANCC);
• Active membership in the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN) or National Association of Neonatal Nurses (NANN), with AWHONN EFM Instructor or NRP instructor status highly preferred; and,
• A willingness to travel to key customer sites, located across the US and potentially internationally, approximately 75% of the time (and home-office based while not traveling).
Our culture thrives on innovation and growth, technical skill, and a strong client focus. If you’re comfortable with a fast-paced, transnational environment – and have extensive working knowledge and understanding of current OB clinical practices, regulatory and accrediting agency standards, with excellent project management skills – then we need to hear from you! Apply through https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1748630216/ or email your resume to us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Work Worth Doing.
PeriGen employees have the satisfaction of knowing they make a difference. We work every day to help moms and babies receive the safest care possible, and we do that by designing perinatal systems that address the root causes of preventable medical errors: errors of cognition and communication. Scientific literature shows that 50% of birth traumas that occur in the United States each year are potentially avoidable. By reducing the incidence of complications, PeriGen systems support clinicians in delivering safer, better care.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
To see more of PeriGen’s community involvement, click here.