It has been an eventful year at PeriGen and in the labor and delivery space. The Joint Commission announced new EPs and released a new measure, the CDC announced funding for maternal mortality review committees, and maternal mortality has remained a top national headline.
In 2020, we will continue to be a part of the fight for maternal and fetal safety.
Our PeriGen family has continued to expand in 2019 and we are so proud to be working with organizations all dedicated to using the best practices and latest technologies to keep moms and babies safe.
Our mission is and will always be, to protect moms and babies.
Top Content from 2019
- The Mother of All Public Health Crises
- Survey: Women 18 to 44 Years Say Safety Is Most Important Factor when Choosing a Hospital for Labor and Delivery
- 3 Keys to Improving Patient Safety in Labor and Delivery
- Another Maternal Mortality Article
- The elephant in the strategic management room: Medical malpractice liability