It has been an eventful year.
This past year, news outlets like NBC, USA Today and others have raised awareness about our extremely high maternal mortality rates in America.
States formed tasked forces, Congress launched investigations and passed the Preventing Maternal Deaths Act, and The Joint Commission released new perinatal care performance measures.
Hospitals across the U.S. have adopted clinical decision support technology to reduce this statistic.
Our mission is to protect moms and babies and we will continue to focus on that mission in 2019.
Top Content from 2018
PeriWatch VigilanceTM Release
- PeriGen launches PeriWatch VigilanceTM,the first automed early warning system for labor and delivery.
- PeriGen honored by Frost and Sullivan for its AI-enabled Perinatal Information System, PeriWatch VigilanceTM
- The Preventing Maternal Deaths Act is Signed Into Law
- Ways and Means Launches Investigation into rising death rates among mothers during and after childbirth
- USA Today: Congress seeks answers from hospitals on childbirth safety, citing USA TODAY investigation
- AI-Driven technology reduces risks associated with labor by providing a second set of eyes
- Why artificial intelligence won’t replace doctors
- How AI driven Health IT can help solve the maternal mortality and morbidity crisis
- PeriGen improves standard of care for labor and delivery at Avera Health
- ProMedica Health System to deploy PeriGen Artificial Intelligence Solution Focused on Improving Outcomes in Childbirth
- Renown Health enhances labor and delivery patient safety with PeriWatch decision support system