PeriGen offering you three learning opportunities at AWHONN
If you’re going to AWHONN National, enhance your time by heading over to see us at Booth 121.
This year PeriGen is not only offering a view of the future of EFM and a free continuing education reception, we’re offering 25 lucky clinicians the chance to take the EFM exam on us.
Through a partnership with SMFM’s Perinatal Quality Foundation, PeriGen is offering EFM Scholarships that cover the C-EFM credentialing exam fee. All you have to do is register at Booth 121.
Register Here for PeriGen’s free Continuing Education Reception at AWHONN National
“Scorecards That Save Lives”
That’s how the Institute for Healthcare Improvement refers to early warning systems. In this one-hour session, Michelle Flowers RNC-OB, Rebecca Cypher RNC, MSN, PNNP and Emily Hamilton MD CM review what early warning systems are, their track record, and how they’re being used in obstetrics.
Date: June 25th
Time: 5:00 – 6:30
Place: Morial Convention Center, Rooms 275-277
Light fare & open bar
Early registration is suggested since space is very limited
Learning objectives include:
- List the top 5 causes of maternal mortality
- Describe the contribution of delayed response to clinical warning signs in maternal mortality
- List two essential components of an early warning system
- Describe two types of obstetrical early warning systems
- List 3 benefits reported with use of an obstetrical warning system in the USA
PeriGen is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16729, for 1.0 contact hours