PeriGen’s electronic fetal monitoring systems are engineered to address birth-related brain injury, the most serious obstetrical complication, and the complication that is responsible for 53% of OB litigation costs. PeriCALM® Tracings™ helps clinicians see care differently through FDA-cleared clinical decision support tools and an easy-to-use, highly reliable fetal surveillance system.
- Developed by experienced obstetricians to fit preferred fetal surveillance workflow
- Specialized, easy-to-access views of data anywhere on the strip
- Annotation directly on the strip with annotated data written automatically into the medical record
- Access at the bedside or remotely
- Interfaces with all major acute care EMR systems to eliminate duplicate data entry
- Detail slider enabling quick viewing of any portion of the strip
- Real-time access to historic FHR and contraction data a click away.
- Inbound and outbound data flow with your EMR