Fetal Monitoring & Perinatal Products
Fetal monitoring system with real-time, automated assessments of fetal heart rate patterns and labor progress.more
Patented, web-based tool helping clinicians identify women at increased risk for experiencing shoulder dystocia with brachial plexus injury. Used in physician practices and hospital clinics.more see demo
PeriGen® Visual Cueing™PeriGen perinatal systems are the only systems available today with automated visual cues that enable clinicians to easily and quickly spot signs of fetal distress. This feature, known as iCue™, provides an instant view of mothers’ and babies’ current status and trends over time to prevent errors, increasing patient safety and reducing risk for medical professionals and hospitals. Importantly, PeriGen Visual Cueing is supplemented by real-time, advanced decision-making support based on expert analysis and established labor and delivery protocols.
- Ensures clinicians see the big picture—at a glance.
- Highlights clinically significant trends.
- Indicates where action is needed.
IntegrationPeriGen systems integrate with more enterprise and ancillary systems than any perinatal company, and are engineered to be flexible in their technical, implementation, and interface requirements.
- Will integrate with all enterprise EMR systems.
- Will integrate with all ADT, Pharmacy and Lab systems.
- Will integrate with all Interface Engines.
Clinical Decision SupportPeriGen’s decision support technologies proactively alert clinicians to potential problems, and provide protocols for the care management of those problems, helping to make labor and delivery safer. With iCue™’s visual alerts, clinically significant trends are identified, enabling clinicians to see and quantify critical information accurately. More
- Reducing preventable errors of cognition and communication.
- Helping clinicians recognize and respond to abnormal fetal heart rate tracings, and the changing condition of the patient in real time.
- Providing evidence-based practice protocols for all care providers.