Work Worth Doing
PeriGen employees have the satisfaction of knowing they make a difference. We work every day to ensure that moms and babies receive the safest care possible, and we do that by designing perinatal systems that address the root causes of preventable medical errors: errors of cognition and communication. Scientific literature shows that 40%-50% of birth traumas that occur in the United States each year are potentially avoidable. By reducing the incidence of complications, PeriGen systems support clinicians in delivering safer, better care.
- Technical Support Representative (TSR)
PeriGen, Inc. provides 24×7 technical support from our Cary, NC contact center. The Technical Support Representative (TSR) provides the initial technical support contact to all internal and external customers who use, install, sell and service PeriGen/WatchChild software products. The TSR will implement standard call greetings, workflow, follow-up commitments, call closing and follow-up execution in accordance with established best practices. The TSR assesses problem severity and documents all customer interactions within the customer relationship management (CRM) system in accordance with quality system requirements. The TSR delivers timely resolution of technical & non-technical issues by applying product knowledge, analytical skills, communication techniques and available tools, keeping customers continuously informed of issue status. The TSR will schedule and perform remote upgrades and services, managing these efforts to ensure efficient and successful outcomes. The TSR will develop broad product expertise and stay current on feature and patch evolution through consistent study of available documentation and routine training activities. Issues outside of TSR knowledge or technical ability are to be escalated promptly in accordance with established processes. The TSR will participate in after-hours 24×7 on-call rotations, and be available to work flexible shifts as needed. The TSR will deliver on individual, team and corporate goals in accordance with established objectives and standards of performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned:
- Provide efficient technical support to internal and external customers via phone, email, web inquiry and other contact channels as presented.
- Document customer interactions, troubleshooting details and service activities thoroughly and accurately within cases in the CRM.
- Escalate technical issues properly to facilitate rapid resolution.
- Perform remote upgrades and deliver remote services accurately.
- Serve in 24×7 technical support on-call rotations, ability to work flexible shifts.
- Achieve individual and team metrics, and contact center key performance indicators.
- Strive to exceed customer expectations and deliver consistent customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate’s Degree in an IT, computer, technical related field of study, or
- Combination of two years’ previous experience in a technical support role providing onsite/remote service to end user clients
- Excellent computer skills and experience with remote services, MS Office, Visio, etc.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment, effectively multitask to meet deadlines and competing priorities.
- Exhibit good interpersonal and diplomacy skills, excellent verbal and written capabilities.
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment is a plus.
- Foundational Knowledge in several of the following areas:
- HL7 interfacing protocol (preferably Corepoint or Rhapsody)
- Virtual and Citrix environments
- SQL query language, SQL server
- Network monitoring and using network analysis tools for MS Windows 2008/2012 including AD
- MSCE or other advanced technical certifications desirable
- Hospital/healthcare experience is a plus
- Ability to travel and rent a car (estimated at 20% or less)
- Based at corporate headquarters in Cary, NC.
- Commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package
Please submit resume to HR@perigen.com.
See www.perigen.com for information on the Company.