Work Worth Doing
Here at PeriGen, employees have the satisfaction of knowing they make a difference. We work every day to ensure that moms and babies receive the safest care possible, and we do that by designing perinatal systems that address the root causes of preventable medical errors: errors of cognition and communication. Scientific literature shows that 40%-50% of birth traumas that occur in the United States each year are potentially avoidable. By reducing the incidence of complications, PeriGen systems support clinicians in delivering safer, better care.
Client Executive Mid-West, North East, and East Coast
Successful client relationships at the company’s senior/executive management level. Will plan, direct, and control sales and marketing activities to continually reflect customer trends, market fluctuations, and changes in business practices/technology. Direct the application of technologies, trends, best practices, and service offerings by incorporating them into overall business solutions. Leverage partnerships to offer value to the customer, and build market image of corporation as a premiere technology-enabled professional services firm.
Essential Job Functions:
- Impact customer business strategy and sell solutions from across the PeriGen solution portfolio.
- Deliver on all business commitments including revenue and base cost targets, quality and compliance activities
- Leverage internal relationships with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and business leadership teams to enhance business performance and customer experiences
- Own cold call strategy, funnel development and management, territory development and close deals within assigned geography.
- Establish and articulate innovations and growth opportunities for customers and the company.
- Ensure client satisfaction and broadening of offerings with prospective customers.
- Manage customer relationship and assume responsibility for an entire customer across geographies and capabilities, as well as serve as the single point of contact for customer senior executives, with focus on corporate and business unit executives.
- Serve as an advisor to develop vision, innovation, and industry expertise.
- Establish relationships proactively and grow customer intimacy.
- Lead the strategic direction of the account by establishing and articulating account goals in relation to client expectations, and act as an industry consultant and innovator.
- Communicate with cross-functional groups, and build strategic relationships with client teams.
- Provide significant industry expertise and client business acumen.
- Sell higher level services to the customer, enabling competitive advantage for them in the marketplace.
- Provide thought leadership and capitalize on cumulative industry, product, and company-specific experiences.
- Capture best practices and direct and facilitate the management and movement of information.
- Direct major proposal activities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field strongly preferred (clinical degree a plus) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ten or more years of healthcare experience with knowledge of obstetrics.
- Prior experience working with client vision, strategy, and business objectives.
- Strong negotiation and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Ability to think strategically, balancing long- and short-term priorities.
- Five to nine years of additional relevant experience in multiple business or industry specialty areas and a willingness to travel.
To apply to this position please e-mail a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.