Less Hassle, More Care with
At last, an electronic labor checklist solution that frees your team to spend more time on care and less on paperwork
Labor checklists are effective and widely-used to help manage care, including induction of labor. In fact, published research on one of the most well-known, the HCA oxytocin checklist, showed that compliance was associated with reduced rates of NICU admissions and fewer cesarean births*.
PeriCALM CheckList makes managing this type of labor checklist easier and more consistent by continuously searching for specific FHR and contraction parameters and then using color-coded displays to inform clinicians when a parameter match is found.
Adapts to your protocols & co-exists with your EFM
PeriCALM CheckList can be adapted to your protocol using different combinations of parameters.
Longer Viewing Screens
PeriCALM CheckList allows clinicians the flexibility to use a single screen to see:
- Any 30 minutes of tracing
- Last 4 hours of tracing
- 4 hours of color-coded CheckList trends
PeriCALM CheckList’s Central View
PeriCALM CheckList makes checklist compliance easier and more reliable
Toolbar icon makes status visible quickly and easily at the bedside
One of the most useful decision-support features provided by PeriCALM CheckList is the toolbar icon. This icon is always present on the Windows taskbar.
It can be clicked at anytime to quickly:
- View current measurements
- Access the entire tracing
- Access the dynamic Central View of all patients
The color of the icon serves as an alert at-a-glance. Its color indicates the last known CheckList status. A Notification Dialog opens automatically when the status is positive and highlights key parameters.
Export feature means
less toggling, transcription, errors
- Export feature allows:
- Creation of structured notes automatically populated by 15- or 30- minutes of Patterns EFM measurements for posting as an annotation and, where enabled, to the EHR.
- Clinical review, adjustment & approval of export data prior to posting.
- Easy retrospective documentation using timeline that identifies segments already documented.
- Click for details
Request a personal demonstration by completing the form below
- View a video on PeriCALM CheckList
- Access a printable flyer about PeriCALM CheckList
- Contact PeriGen for more information
- View the research
- Take a look at the HCA Oxytocin Checklist
*Clark DL, Meyers JA, Frye DK, Garthwaite T, Lee AJ, Perlin JB. Recognition and response to electronic fetal heart rate patterns: impact on newborn outcomes and primary cesarean delivery rate in women undergoing induction of labor. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Apr,212(4):494.e1-6