New position has opened with the PeriGen team for an IT Project Manager looking to make a real difference in patient care.
Position Overview – The IT Project Manager is responsible to manage implementations and upgrades of PeriGen’s hospital software in the U.S. and Canada.
1. Develop and manage a detailed project plan in accordance with contracted scope.
2. Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
3. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path activities.
4. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate change control procedures.
5. Plan, conduct and document weekly project team status calls.
6. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
7. Proactively identify, resolve and escalate, when necessary, any issues and conflicts on the project.
8. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
9. Measure project resource and financial performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
10. Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Associate’s degree in business administration, healthcare or a related technical field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. 3 years’ proven project management experience, with experience in software implementation, including interfaces (preferably in healthcare/hospital IT or medical device industry).
3. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
4. Strong PC skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Suite including MS Project and other PM related software tools.
Working Conditions – Will work from home office and at client sites. Travel is expected approximately 50% of the time.