Kudos to PeriGen clients who
made this year’s Healthgrades
Top Hospitals List!
Healthgrades, a top healthcare research company, today released its list of top hospitals for 2017. The list is based on clinical quality data focused largely on the outcomes of the most common procedures and conditions using Medicare data.
The following PeriGen clients are included in this year’s Best Hospital List from Healthgrades:
- Good Samaritan of Lafayette, CO
- Lutheran Medical Center of Wheat Ridge, CO
- Saint Joseph Hospital of Denver, CO (also made top 50 list)
- Carle Foundation of Ubana, IL (also made top 50 list)
- Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital of Lafayette, IN
- Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital of Indianapolis, IN (included in top 50 list)
- Indiana University Health University Hospital of Indianapolis, IN (included in top 50 list)
- Mercy Hospital of Iowa City, IA (a top 50 hospital)
- Medstar Franklin Square of Baltimore, MD (a top 50 hospital)
- Baystate Health of Springfield, MA (a top 50 hospital)
- Morristown Medical Center of Morristown, NJ (a top 50 hospital)
- Overlook Hospital of Summit, NJ
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital of Vancouver, WA
We’re so impressed with the hard work, dedication and focus that go into achieving the level of quality needed to be awarded a Top Hospital designation by Healthgrades! Congratulations!