Work Worth Doing
PeriGen employees have the satisfaction of knowing they make a difference. We work every day to ensure that moms and babies receive the safest care possible, and we do that by designing perinatal systems that address the root causes of preventable medical errors: errors of cognition and communication. Scientific literature shows that 40%-50% of birth traumas that occur in the United States each year are potentially avoidable. By reducing the incidence of complications, PeriGen systems support clinicians in delivering safer, better care.
The Clinical Engagement Specialist (CES) is primarily responsible to engage with prospective clinicians to analyze workflow and suggest areas where PeriGen systems will improve. The CES will work closely with the sales team to understand the prospect’s business needs, and to deliver compelling pre-sale demonstrations of the PeriGen product suite via onsite and/or web presentations.
The ideal candidate is able to travel approximately 75% of the time and is based in a central location, near a major airport.
- Assist in the analysis of each prospect’s workflow by engaging with onsite clinicians and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Participate and/or lead the sales demonstration of PeriGen applications, in support of and in cooperation with the sales executive.
- Prepare for product demonstration through prospect assessment interviews, workflow observations, and validation of process.
- Assist in the preparation and customization of the PeriGen Business Case tool for prospective clients.
- Promote new technology to support OB patient care needs.
- Attend/participate in tradeshows.
- Attend/deliver demonstration classes and collateral.
- Continually self-educate on PeriGen applications.
- Assist with RFP/RFI preparation.
- Conduct occasional internal training.
Position Qualifications and Requirements
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or other healthcare or related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management or related field, preferably in healthcare IT or medical device industry.
- Registered Nurse (RN) and/or Labor & Delivery nursing experience preferred.
- Prior clinical experience with EMRs, fetal monitoring systems, or similar hospital-based systems.
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Extensive working knowledge and understanding of OB clinical practices, regulations, and operations that may impact the implementation of PeriGen’s software.
- Solid knowledge base of best practice standards for fetal monitoring and electronic medical documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information to various audiences.
- Excellent project management skills, and the ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to anticipate problems, identify potential solutions, communicate the options and implement the recommended solution.
- Strong commitment to personal excellence, self-motivation and resourcefulness; capable of both independent decision-making to meet the needs of the position, yet willing and able to collaborate with other team members to manage project to defined standards and performance metrics.
- Strong customer service orientation, interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Strong PC skills; proficient in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Able to learn CRM system.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
The Director of Technical Client Services manages the technical support center’s daily activities that provide primarily application assistance to internal and external customers on software marketed by PeriGen. Coordinates efforts to develop and improve people, processes and service offerings to continually improve responsiveness and customer satisfaction while reducing the cost to serve and maintain regulatory compliance. Works with other PeriGen managers to provide world-class customer support through the promotion of teamwork and cooperation interdepartmentally, removal of barriers to productivity, creation of a positive work environment and leadership by example. Highlights:
- Lead a team of local and remote technical support representatives including training, supervision, scheduling, evaluation, mentoring, and coaching to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute the application support strategy to meet contact center service levels via scheduling, case management and workflow standardization.
- Develop updated metrics and KPIs to drive operational efficiency.
- Perform regular case audits and call monitoring to ensure regulatory compliance and quality service delivery.
- Provide data and reporting of KPI’s and trends periodically to Management.
- Lead Change Control Board responsible for managing requests to the Customer Relationship Management system which is the repository for all customer calls.
Position Qualifications and Requirements
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or similar technical field (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service operations and technical support.
- 2+ Years Project Management/Supervisory experience with focus on software implementations.
- Experience in FDA, Medical Device or similar regulatory compliance experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or similar CRM system is preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Authoritative knowledge of customer service operations and technical support center best practices and processes.
- Demonstrable record of successfully managing people and projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and deliver clear and concise information to Help Desk team and customers.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Occasional travel required (up to 20%)
Please send updated resume and brief summary of why you’re a perfect fit to email@example.com