Work Worth Doing
PeriGen employees have the satisfaction of knowing they make a difference. We work every day to ensure that moms and babies receive the safest care possible, and we do that by designing perinatal systems that address the root causes of preventable medical errors: errors of cognition and communication. Scientific literature shows that 40%-50% of birth traumas that occur in the United States each year are potentially avoidable. By reducing the incidence of complications, PeriGen systems support clinicians in delivering safer, better care.
PeriGen, headquartered in Cary, NC, is the leading innovator of advanced perinatal information systems. PeriGen’s product suite utilizes artificial intelligence (AI) to analyze patient data in real time and help clinicians provide timely interventions, improving clinical and financial outcomes in obstetrics. The Software as a Medical Device (SAMD) is cleared by the FDA, validated by the NIH and operates at the bedside, central nursing stations, mobile devices and in a telemedicine configuration. The company is on the forefront of applying AI technology in healthcare and has several health systems using its technology across the US to remarkable and publishable results.
Working in our Cary, NC offices, the Lead Development Representative (LDR) is an extension of the Field Sales organization, generating qualified sales opportunities through responding to marketing generated leads and inbound interest, as well as conducting targeted outbound prospecting. In close collaboration with Client Executives, LDRs establish prospecting plans for strategic opportunities. Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly assess and understand a prospect or customer’s business environment and needs and apply the clinical and financial value of PeriGen is essential to success in this role. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with executives and line-of-business and medical professionals.
- 1+ years’ B2B enterprise software telesales or business development experience.
- Consultative and solution prospecting/selling expertise.
- Marketing lead nurture and qualification.
- History of effectively managing a large territory, high volume of leads, and building/maintaining relationships.
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Experience conducting account mapping and developing prospecting strategy.
- Capable of and eager to make 50+ dials daily.
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams.
- Perseverance; handles objections and rejection.
- Thrives in a competitive but collaborative team environment.
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running.
- College degree preferred
- Experience prospecting and selling enterprise software solutions, ideally to the healthcare sector; Business Intelligence, or Analytics software.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone aspiring to become a full quota-carrying sales professional for a market leading strategic healthcare analytics company. This is a full-time, traditional office position with a competitive base salary and incentives based on lead conversion and pipeline generation and quota attainment. PeriGen is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com